STEM Ed Announcement: ASM MATERIALS CAMP

This is not a UMass program.

 Calling All STEM Teachers!

 Attend a one-week professional development workshop this summer  at
 no cost to you!

 ASM MATERIALS CAMP 2014
 Wentworth Institute of Technology

 Boston, MA

 July 14-18, 2014

 Over 40 other locations throughout the U.S. & Canada!

 Check locations and register online:

 http://www.asminternational.org/foundation/teachers/teacher-material-camps/schedule

 Who should attend?

 High school general science, chemistry, physics, math and technology
 teachers
 Middle school physical science teachers
   Special Ed teachers are encouraged to attend!

 Why attend?

   Learn how to engage your students using simple, low-cost
 experiments that you can integrate into your existing lesson plans

   Help your students discover career opportunities in science and
 engineering

 This camp was great!!  Going into it, I really had no idea what
 materials science was, but now I don't know if I'll ever look at
 things the same.

 (Amber Fulton, Joseph Case Jr. High School, Boston Teachers Camp)

 Everything is FREE:  4 CEUs, materials, lunches & snacks.

 Graduate credits available!  Two (2) graduate credits available (at
 participants expense) through the University of Missouri-Kansas City
 at $250. (This is optional.)

 How to apply:

   Click on link below.

 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NLDYP8J or visit
 www.asmfoundation.org.

 Questions?

 Jeane Deatherage, Administrator of Foundation Programs at
 jeane.deatherage@asminternational.org;

 1-800-336-5152, X5533.