STEM Ed Announcement: PTC STEM CERTIFICATE Summer 2015

This is not  a UMass Amherst program.

 PTC STEM CERTIFICATE Summer 2015 Cohort Registration Open

 Join us for the summer 2015 cohort of the STEM Certificate Program, a
 professional development program focused on preparing elementary and
 secondary teachers to implement best practices in STEM education and
 industry. The cohort starts this July and is available for graduate
 credit. For more details on class scheduling and requirements, please
 visit the registration information page.

 http://www.stemcertificate.org/join/massachusetts_stem_certificate_program

 PREPARE FOR STEM INSTRUCTION ALIGNED WITH STATE & NGSS FRAMEWORKS

 Learn new practices and develop your understanding of STEM concepts in
 education and industry. Our Product Development Education model focuses
 on integrated STEM teaching and learning that aligns with state and
 national education standards. In the program you will:

         Explore STEM in action within industry and classroom settings

         Test model STEM units and advanced technologies

         Collaborate with other STEM interested teachers from across New
 England

         Build partnership with industry experts and educators

         Create model, integrated STEM units customized to your teaching
 needs and interests

 OUR TEACHING COMMUNITY

 We have worked with 175+ K-12 educators of all disciplines and grade
 levels from Massachusetts. This summer will launch our 7th cohort of
 the program. Through face-to-face workshops, teacher-leader mentoring,
 and online resources you will have the opportunity to discover new
 ideas, practices and resources from a community of teachers, educators
 and STEM professionals. If you have any questions, please feel free to
 reach out to our education team. We look forward to working with you!

 To reach us by email: stem@ptc.com

 More info on the program: http://www.stemcertificate.org