STEM Ed Announcement: Apply for ASPIRE 2016!

This is a UMass Amherst program
 ASPIRE runs for 5 consecutive Saturday mornings commencing on Jan 9,
 2016 [9, 16, 23, 30 and February 6 (Snow Date Feb 13)]. We are looking
 for students in 10-12th grade interested in science, technology and
 engineering. In this no-cost program, graduate students will guide you
 through the experience of research in a science and engineering lab. As
 a part of our program, you:

 - Get hands-on experience in a science and engineering lab
 - Do experiments in polymer chemistry, physics, and engineering
 - Learn about electron microscopes and 3D printers
 - Plan and run your own one-day independent project

 Apply online at http://goo.gl/forms/NzkOIj4B6o

 Deadline for submission of applications is Nov 30th, 2015

 For more information, check out our facebook page
 www.facebook.com/UMassMrsecAspireProgram

 ASPIRE 2016
 aspire@mail.pse.umass.edu