[Stemed-l] Instructional Technology instructor Position

Instructional Technology instructor with understanding of technology
concepts in a Computer Science curriculum. Key knowledge in web design
using HTML5 and web authoring software. Experience in Adobe products,
MS Office products: data base, spreadsheet and word processing.
Programming skills using JAVA (preferred) or other languages.

To download out application please visit out website http://epsd.us,
or follow the direct link to download our application as a PDF
http://www.epsd.us/district/employment/application_teacher.pdf

Thank you

Kevin Burke
Principal
Easthampton High School
413-529-1585
Fax: 413-529-1591
70 Williston Ave.
Easthampton, MA 01027
kburke@epsd.us

Hi Mr. Morton Sternheim

Renee Fall provide me with your information stating that you are the contact person for the STEM Ed Inst. listserv.
I am the principal over a Easthampton High School and we are looking for a Instructional Technology teacher.
I am hoping that you can list our posting on your server.