[Stemed-l] Please forward: STEM Field Trips at the EcoTarium

Hi everyone,

If you’re looking for STEM field trips, check out the EcoTarium Field Trips and Traveling Education Programs Planning Guide (attached). From animals and astronomy to electricity, rockets, and beyond, our Education Programs are designed to combine fun and learning for your group.

Or, if you are unable to bring your group to the EcoTarium, let the EcoTarium come to you! Our Traveling Education Programs offer convenient, affordable, and unique science and nature learning experiences at your location. You provide the space and the EcoTarium provides a Museum Educator and all materials needed for hands-on exploration.

Warm regards,

Mary

Mary Domenichelli

Marketing Coordinator

508.929.2739

EcoTarium

222 Harrington Way | Worcester, MA 01604

ecotarium.org | facebook