From: "Scola, Nicole (DOE)" <nscola@doe.mass.edu>
Sent: December 23, 2016 9:09:23 AM EST
To: "MSTE Coordinators (DOE)" <mste-coordinators@list1.doe.mass.edu>
Subject: STEM Teacher of the Year nomination application due 12/31

2016-2017 STEM Teacher of the Year nomination application

The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon is now accepting nominations for the 2016-2017 Massachusetts STEM Teacher of the Year.
To nominate yourself or a teacher for the 2016-2017 Massachusetts STEM Teacher of the Year award, please complete the following application. All fields are required to submit the application.

http://www.thehallatpatriotplace.com/news-article/2291/20162017-stem-teacher-of-the-year-nomination-application

All Part 1 nominations must be received by December 31, 2016. The winning teacher will receive $5,000 to put toward STEM education in their school.

If you have any questions about the process please email education@patriots.com.