STEM Ed Announcement: ASM Materials Experience for HS students

This is not a UMass Amherst program
 Contact information is below.
 ==================================

 I'm writing to let you know about an educational event for High
 School sophomores and juniors. You may or may not be familiar with
 the ASM Materials Camp that we have held at WPI for the past 8
 years. We bring groups of sophomores and juniors through eight
 learning stations relating to aspects of materials science and
 engineering. I attached an article here summarizing last year's
 event.

 This year the name has changed to the ASM Materials Experience, but
 the format of the event is the same as in years past. I was hoping
 you could share information on the event with the teachers and
 administrators within your region to aid us in recruiting students
 to attend.

 We will be hosting students on two occasions this year: On May 6 at
 WPI and on May 13 at Boston University. Students from any
 geographical area are welcome to apply to the date/location of
 their choice. You can find some information on the events,
 including a flyer and links to application forms, on the ASM Boston
 website,
 http://asmboston.org/asm_materials_experience/2013_registration_info

 Thank you, and please don't hesitate to contact me with any
 questions.

 best regards

 Patrick Hogan
 2013 ASM Materials Experience New England Planning Chair
 "Patrick Hogan" <pathogan1@gmail.com>