STEM Ed Announcement: Jr Tech programs

This is not UMass Amherst program.
 Contact information is below.
 ===========================

 Enrollment for the 2013 - 2014 school year STEM Workshops offered by Jr.Tech
 is now open.
 Coming in October:
 Conquering Catapults!
 Students design and build life-size catapult and lay siege to opponents!
 Saturday, 10/5
 9am - 3pm
 Grades 5 - 7
 Located at 418 Bumps River Rd., Osterville, MA
 http://www.juniortech.org

 Intro. to LEGO Mindstorms NXT System
 Using the LEGO Mindstorms NXT system, students build and program real-life
 robotics solutions.
 Saturday, 10/19
 9am - 3pm
 Grades 5 - 7
 Located at 730 Osterville/West Barnstable Rd., Barnstable, MA

 We have programs running in 2013 and throughout 2014. We have two great
 programs over February Vacation. Please refer to our website at
 http://www.juniortech.org for full descriptions.

 Attachments: