[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
STEM Ed Announcement: From STEM to STEAM: Working with Water
- To: xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: STEM Ed Announcement: From STEM to STEAM: Working with Water
- From: "Mort Sternheim" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 22:25:47 -0400
This is not a UMass Amherst program.
Contact information is below.
[ENCHANTED CIRCLE THEATER | Infusing Arts and
ENCHANTED CIRCLE THEATER &
HITCHCOCK CENTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT present:
Summer Institute for Arts Integration
From STEM to STEAM: Working with Water
A Science and Arts Integration Program for Educators
July 8 . 10, 2014 9am . 3:30pm
Held at the Massachusetts Green High-Performance Computing Center
100 Bigelow Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
Join us for an engaging, rigorous, and fun professional development
program designed to inspire you and your students about the wonders of
Learn evidence-based tools to engage your students in science
education through theater, storytelling, and other arts integration
Get Inspired! Enliven Your Curriculum!
Facilitated by Priscilla Kane
Artistic Director of
Enchanted Circle Theater<http://t.e2ma.net/click/hz41f/tog5d/h37qoc>,
and Ted Watt<http://t.e2ma.net/click/hz41f/tog5d/xv8qoc>, Naturalist
Hitchcock Center for the
This program was made possible through a grant from The
Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts and is sponsored in part
by Massachusetts Green High-Performance Computing Center, and the
Massachusetts Cultural Council.
* Field trip to the CT River
* Explore electricity, turbines, and batteries.
* Investigate groundwater, the local watershed and aquatic creatures.
Registration Fee ($100) includes:
* 18 PDPs
* Reusable handouts to support each activity.
* Coffee, pastries, and lunch.
June 24, 2014.
Subscribe to the STEM Ed. RSS feed at: