STEM Ed Announcement: PSI Summer Camp For Grades 3-6

This is not a UMass program.

 PSI Summer Camp For Grades 3rd -  6th

 (Applies to Existing & Entering Grades)

 Register by Friday June 13th

 (http://www.psinquiry.org)

 1) Clever Designs STEM LEGO Robotics

 Join us for some serious fun! Explore your imagination and create
 clever designs, crazy contraptions, simple and wind-driven machines
 that help you solve exciting challenges.

 We'll also play fun team-oriented games every day!

 The focus of this class is on engineering, design, and
 experimentation!

 Well suited for older or more experienced LEGO builders.

 Youll be paired up according to your grade.

 When: Monday-Thursday 9 am-12:00 pm: June 30th - July 3rd

 Where: Bay Path College, Longmeadow, MA

 Class limit: 12 students/class (first come, first serve)

 Cost: $145/student

 2) Crime Scene Investigation Forensics

 A crime has been committed and we need your help in finding out
 whodunit! Well use forensic science to solve interesting mysteries.
 This class is geared for students who can work together to collect
 data, run experiments, and come up with solutions.

 Well also play fun games everyday!

 Youll be paired up according to your grade.

 When: Monday-Thursday 12:30 pm-3:30 pm: June 30th -  July 3rd

 Where: Bay Path College, Longmeadow,MA

 Class limit: 12 students/class (first come, first serve)

 Cost: $160/student (Includes All Materials)

 Sign up for both courses & receive a discount, $290 (9am-3:30pm)