STEM Ed Announcement: Mad Science

This is not a UMass Amherst program
 Contact information is below
 -------------------------------

 Mad Science After School and at the Big E

 Registrations are now opening at area elementary schools for Mad Science
 After School programs. This semester's program is Funtastic Physics -
 info is available on our website at westnewengland.madscience.org  Locations
 include schools throughout Western MA - see a list at
 register.madscience.org/westnewengland. Don't see your school listed?
 Contact us at 413-584-7243 or mail@madsciencewne.com to find out
 if/when we might have a program at your school.

 Also, Mad Science has a busy science activity tent at the Big E in West
 Springfield through September 28. Our tent is located behind Horse
 Barn C and features our new Polymer Fun Center (make Slime, Putty, Globules,
 Insta-Snow and play with Kinetic Sand) in addition to the perennial
 favorites - sluicing for gemstones, fossils and shark teeth, opening
 oysters  and cracking geodes.