STEM Ed Announcement: NAGT-NE ANNUAL MEETING

This is not a UMass program.

 M.I.T.'s Dr. Sam Bowring Speaks

 at the NAGT-NE* ANNUAL MEETING

 M.I.T., Dec. 6th, 2014  -- 1 pm

 It is essential to RESERVE YOUR SPACE(s)

 Email RDLittle2000@aol.com

 +++DEADLINE = NOV. 25 for reservation+++

 We will meet at: MIT, DEC. 6TH 1- 3 pm (details to follow)

 Our speaker, Dr. Samuel Bowring, is an expert on mass extinctions.
 Dont miss this important event for students and faculty.  However, you
 must sign up for a space.  Contact RDLittle2000@aol.com.

 You are invited to join the *National Assoc. of Geoscience Teachers,
 New England Section.   For more information contact the Section
 Leadership listed below or visit www.NAGT.org

 Section Officers for 2014.  President:   Steve Winters, Holyoke Comm.
 College, science_matters@yahoo.com;  VP 1  Liz Gordon, Fitchburg State
 Univ., egordon3@fitchburgstate.edu;   VP 2    OPEN, OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS
 (or in our profession, quakes)    Treasurer --   Julia Daly, Univ. of
 Maine, Farmington, dalyj@maine.edu    ---   Our Past Presidents  /
 Councilors: Tarin Weiss, Westfield State Univ., tweiss@wsc.ma.edu:;
 Bruce Rueger, Colby College,  bfrueger@colby.edu, Tom Vaughn,
 tvaughn17@comcast.net; Karen Kortz, kkortz@ccri.edu; Christine