STEM Ed Announcement: Innovative and Multidisciplinary approaches to Geoscience Education

This is not a UMass Amherst program.

 We would like to draw your attention to the following theme session at
 the 2015 Northeast GSA Section Meeting in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire
 (http://www.geosociety.org/Sections/ne/2015mtg/index.htm).

 T29- Innovative and Multidisciplinary approaches to Geoscience
 Education
 Conveners: Jennifer Hanselman, Ph.D. (Westfield State University) and
 Jennifer Sliko, Ph.D. (Penn State)

 Abstract submissions are invited that highlight novel and unique
 pedagogical practices in geoscience courses. We invite contributions
 that include techniques promoting a deeper understanding of geoscience
 concepts. These techniques may vary in geoscience content, format
 (online or traditional), and audience.

 Abstract submission deadline: 11:59 PM, Central Time, 9 December 2014
 Details at: https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2015NE/cfp.epl

 Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions.

 Jennifer (jhanselman@westfield.ma.edu)

 Jennifer A. Hanselman, Ph.D.
 Associate Professor, Department of Biology
 Westfield State University
 Wilson Hall - Room 220
 577 Western Ave.
 Westfield, MA 01086