STEM Ed Announcement: Innovative and Multidisciplinary approaches to Geoscience Education

This is not a UMass Amherst program.

 Save the Date! The Needham Science Center is hosting a STEAM night on
 Thursday, March 19th from 6-8pm at the Newman Elementary School in
 Needham.  We will be celebrating 50 years of Science Center
 involvement in the community and engaging students in 21st century
 STEAM activities.

 We are looking for volunteers who are interested the following:

       leading hands-on STEAM activities with families

       leading small or large presentations on STEAM topics

       hosting a table with information regarding your organization

       event management (collecting tickets, serving food, etc)

       other

 For more information or to participate, please contact Elise Morgan,
 Needham Science Center Director, via e-mail,
 elise_morgan@needham.k12.ma.us or by calling 781-45