Mad Science

This is not a UMass Amherstc program.

 Models-Based Chemistry Instruction on March 7 at Franklin High School,
 Franklin, MA

  Join us for an introduction to models-based instruction!  We are
 delighted to have presentations from two veteran modelers for the NEACT
 Southern Division meeting.
  Sue Klemmer of Camden, Maine, and Thomas Pfeiffer of Fairfax, Vermont
 will bring their whiteboards to southern New England to share with us
 the joys and pitfalls of modeling.

  NEACT Program Schedule
  8:00                            Registration & Coffee
  8:30  - 9:30                Sue Klemmer, Students. Understanding of
  Particle Models
  9:30 - 10:00                 Coffee Break
  10:00 - 11:30              Tom Pfeiffer, Modeling Instruction in
  Chemistry
  11:30 (optional)            Tour of Franklin High School  (Facility
  opened this year)

  Please RSVP by March 3, 2015 to Shawn Kenner at  shawn5678@gmail.com

  NEACT thanks our generous sponsor for their support of this meeting:
 American Modeling Teachers Association (AMTA). There is no fee to
 attend. NEACT membership ($25/year) is encouraged.

  For more information including abstracts and directions:
 http://www.neact.org/event/southern-division-meeting-0