PV STEMNet Announcement: Applicants for APTA Youth summit

This is a PVSTENet update
 ======================================
 See more news and events as www.pvstem.net.
 Like us at www.facebook.com/pvstemnet
 ======================================

 Applicants for APTA Youth summit

 We are looking for applicants from the Springfield area for the APTA
 Youth Summit held the beginning of summer 2015 in Washington DC, all
 expenses paid.  I've been tasked with providing contact information this
 morning for secondary school teachers or guidance counselors who could
 disseminate the information to students who might be interested.  We
 are looking for applications from the 10th and 11th graders who will
 become the Juniors and Seniors in Fall 2015.

 APTA is the American Public Transportation Association.  Based in
 Washington DC.  Links follow below for their website and the summer
 youth summit

 http://www.apta.com/Pages/default.aspx

 http://www.apta.com/youthsummit/Pages/default.aspx

 Jocelyn Moroney
 Transportation Program Planner
 Massachusetts Department of Transportation
 Jocelyn.Moroney@state.ma.us
 857 368 8866