STEM Ed Announcement: Physics MA in Teaching at BU

This is not a UMass program.
 Contact information is below.
 ==================================

 Physics MA in Teaching at Boston University

 Boston University is looking to enroll additional students in their
 Noyce and MAT scholar program in physics teaching. If you know of
 anyone looking to become a high school physics teacher and would like
 to join a team of passionate physics educators pursuing excellence in
 physics teaching and learning, kindly contact me at greenman@bu.edu.

 We are building a robust physics education community at Boston
 University that includes a network of more than150 high school physics
 teachers, undergraduate Learning Assistants, graduate Teaching Fellows,
 MAT and Noyce scholars, and interested faculty from both the School of
 Education and physics department from the College of Arts and Sciences.

 This group of engaged current and future physics educators meet
 bi-monthly as a professional and collaborative group supporting
 excellence in teaching and learning. During our Boston University
 Physics Teacher Network (BU-PTN) gatherings we come together to share a
 meal, a favorite activity or teaching strategy and enjoy the
 company,conversation and collective wisdom of other professionals who
 like you have a passion for physics and a love of teaching.

 If you are in the Boston area, I would enjoy hearing about your own
 goals and future aspirations. Please feel free to come visit, call or
 email me

 MarkD. Greenman

 BUPhysics Department

 ResearchFellow

 Teacherin Residence

 Office:PRB #357

 Office:617-358-6729

 Office:greenman@bu.edu

 Mark D. Greenman
 Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching
 Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow

 Marblehead Science Matters
 Building Confidence through Competency
 marbleheadsciencematters@gmail.com
 Mobile: (781) 248-4952