STEM Ed Announcement: Sci Dept Head at Roxbury Latin

This is not a UMass Amherst program

 Roxbury Latins is searching for a Science Department Head.  As you may
 know, Dr. Richard Dower (our much-admired physics master and current
 department head) will be retiring at the end of this school year.  In
 our search for a successor, we have advertised his position widely, and
 we have considered many applicants for it.  Nevertheless, we cant help
 feeling that there are other potential candidates who would be
 attracted to the position, but who dont know of its existence because
 they are not actively searching.  Perhaps you know of someone like
 that: an accomplished scientist and teacher who would welcome an
 opportunity not only to step up to the role of department head, but
 also to move to Boston.  If you do, please let me know, and I will
 gladly reach out to him or her.

 Philip Kokotailo, PhD
 Dean of Faculty
 The Roxbury Latin School