PV STEMNet Announcement: Science Quest at UMass Amherst

This is a PVSTEMNet co-sponsored event.
 Registration information is below.
 ======================================
 See more news and events as www.pvstem.net
 and at www.facebook.com/pvstemnet
 ======================================

 Registration is open for Science Quest at UMass Amherst

 SCIENCE QUEST
 Saturday, April 11, 2015 (9:30am-3:40pm)
 Integrated Science Building (ISB)
 661 North Pleasant Street
 University of Massachusetts
 Amherst, MA 01003

 http://www.umass.edu/massnanotech/scienceQUEST/

 Once again, were welcoming all high school students in grades 10, 11
 and 12 to sign up and attend Science Quest at UMass Amherst!  Spend the
 day on campus and participate in a variety of engaging and exciting
 science and engineering presentations, demonstrations, and lab tours!

 It is ENTIRELY FREE (including lunch!), and a great opportunity for
 students to:

 -See and do hands-on science-related activities, demonstrations, lab
 - tours and mini-experiments

 -Learn about the cutting-edge research going on at UMass

 -Meet UMass professors, grad students, and like-minded peers

 -Have lunch for free at our award-winning dining facilities

 -See why our school consistently ranks in the top tier of public
 - research universities

 Also, a student panel and UMass representatives will be on hand to talk
 about the UMass student experience, preparing college applications, and
 applying to UMass as an undergraduate.  Please visit the link below for
 all the details!

 SCIENCE QUEST

 Saturday, April 11, 2015 (9:30am-3:40pm)

 Integrated Science Building (ISB)

 661 North Pleasant Street

 University of Massachusetts

 Amherst, MA 01003

 http://www.umass.edu/massnanotech/scienceQUEST/

 This event is open to all 10th, 11th and 12th graders, teachers,
 parents and chaperones.

 We hope to see you there!