PV STEMNet Announcement: Science Quest at UMass Amherst

This is a PVSTEMNet co-sponsored event.
 Registration information is below.
 ======================================
 See more news and events as www.pvstem.net
 and at www.facebook.com/pvstemnet
 ======================================

 Science Quest is scheduled for this Saturday and is designed for
 students in grades 10-12 who are interested in science and engineering.
 Students also come because they are interested in attending UMass
 Amherst after high school.  Everyone gets a taste of the research going
 on at UMass as well as the campus atmosphere.  Although there are about
 200 registered so far, there is still space and a good selection of
 classes still open.  The weather looks great, registration is simple,
 and the entire event including parking and lunch is FREE!!

 Directions to campus and all the event details can be found at our
 website:  http://www.umass.edu/massnanotech/scienceQUEST/

 Its a great opportunity for students to:

 -See and do hands-on science-related activities, demonstrations, lab
 - tours and mini-experiments

 -Learn about the cutting-edge research going on at UMass

 -Meet UMass professors, grad students, and like-minded peers

 -Have lunch for free at our award-winning dining facilities

 -See why our school consistently ranks in the top tier of public
 - research universities

 Also, a student panel and UMass representatives will be on hand to talk
 about the UMass student experience, preparing college applications, and
 applying to UMass as an undergraduate.  Please visit the link below for
 all the details!

 SCIENCE QUEST

 Saturday, April 11, 2015 (9:30am-3:40pm)
 Integrated Science Building (ISB)
 661 North Pleasant Street
 University of Massachusetts
 Amherst, MA 01003

 http://www.umass.edu/massnanotech/scienceQUEST/

 This event is open to all 10th, 11th and 12th graders, teachers,
 parents and chaperones.

 We hope to see you there!