PV STEMNet Announcement: Whats new on www.pvstem.net

What's new on www.facebook.com/pvstemnet
 ======================================

 Characteristics of the College-Educated Population and the Science and
 Engineering Workforce in the United States

 Elementary coding program in action in Greenfield

 At Success Academy Charter Schools, High Scores and Polarizing Tactics

 Employers Are Integral to Career-Tech Programs

 Do Girls Like Math?

 An Open Letter To Fareed Zakaria In Defense of STEM Education

 Why America's obsession with STEM education is dangerous

 Bill would limit use of student data

 Grading teachers by the test

 Holyoke Mayor Alex Morse: We must do whatever it takes to fix our
 schools