STEM Ed Announcement: MA State Science & Engineering Fair

This is not a UMass Amherst position.
 Contact information is below
 -------------------------------

 2015 Massachusetts State Science & Engineering Fair
 High School Division

 WHAT ARE THESE?

 When Life Gives You Lemons - Building a Better EpiPen
 LED to a New Light - Tracking a Golf Ball Using Blue Tooth
 Artificial Pancreas Circuit Model - Turn Milk Into Plastic
 Music Learning & Impact on Cognition

 Find out at the

 2015 Massachusetts State Science & Engineering Fair
 High School Division

 Public Showcase of Exhibits & Science Fair Expo
 Saturday, May 2nd
 12:30 - 3:00 pm
 MIT Johnson Athletics Center
 Cambridge

 MIT Campus Map & Johnson Athletics Center
  http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=w34&mapsearch=go

 See more than 300 of the "best of the best" science fair research and
 design projects
   by high school students -- from cities and towns across
 Massachusetts.
 These young scientists and engineers are the wave of our future!

 Who Will Be the Winners?
 Come to the exciting Award Ceremony!!

 AWARDS CEREMONY ON SAT, MAY 2nd @ 3:30 pm!
 $500,000 worth of scholarships & prizes
 recognizing excellence in research & design

 MSSEF Executive Office

 Massachusetts State Science and Engineering Fair, Inc. (MSSEF)
 955 Massachusetts Avenue #350
 Cambridge, MA 02139
 Tel: 617-491-1500
 scifair.com

 MSSEF is a nonprofit organization that has been advancing science
 literacy for more than six decades.  Our mission is to increase
 awareness of, exposure to, and participation in inquiry-based learning
 through the development of science and engineering projects by middle
 school and high school students, and to showcase and celebrate that
 learning.