PV STEMNet Announcement: PSI Summer Camp

See more news and events at www.pvstem.net and
 on www.facebook.com/pvstemnet
 ======================================

 Register online at http://www.psinquiry.org

 PSI Summer Camp For Grades 3rd-6th Grade
 (Applies to Existing & Entering Grades)

 1) STEM LEGO Robotics and Gaming

 Join us for some serious fun! Explore your imagination, create clever
 designs, crazy contraptions, and build simple and wind-driven machines.

 Best of all, youll use MITs Scratch to create your own game
 and story line that goes with your LEGO build.

 We will also play fun team-oriented games every day!

 The focus of this class is on computer coding, engineering, design, and
 experimentation!

 You'll be paired up according to your grade.

 When: Monday-Friday 9 am-12:00 pm: June 29th  July 3rd
 Where: Bay Path University, Longmeadow
 Class limit: 12 students/class (first come, first serve)
 Cost: $145/student

 2) Crime Scene Investigation Forensics II

 A crime has been committed and we need your help in finding out
 whodunit!

 Back by popular demand, but a different crime and techniques to solve
 the mystery.

 We will use forensic science to collect data and run experiments to
 figure out whodunit.

 We'll also play fun games everyday!

 You'll be paired up according to your grade.

 When: Monday-Friday 12:30 pm-3:30 pm: June 29th  July 3rd

 Where: Bay Path University, Longmeadow

 Class limit: 12 students/class (first come, first serve)

 Cost: $160/student (Includes All Materials)

 Sign up for both courses & receive a discount, $290 (9am-3:30pm)

 PSI: Partners in Scientific Inquiry

 PSI is an organization that emphasizes fun, hands-on student-centered
 approaches that deliver elevated science learning.

 All of these programs are a great way for girls and boys to
 learn & strengthen their understanding of science, technology,
 engineering, and math (STEM) concepts set forth by the Massachusetts
 core standards.

 Best of all, they get to use their imagination, explore their
 interests, and learn to approach problems logically and systematically!

 For additional information/questions on our programs, please contact
 us.

 Phone: (413) 575-1309, Email: director@psinquiry.org, Web:
 http://www.psinquiry.org