STEM Ed Announcement: Incorporate NGSS science practices with Schoolyard Studies

This is not a UMass program

 How to incorporate NGSS science "practices" with Schoolyard Studies

 Learn how to incorporate science practices into your curriculum by
 engaging your students in field projects in your schoolyard.

 We will show you how at the Harvard Forest Schoolyard Ecology Summer
 Institute for Teachers in central Mass. on Thursday, August, 20th .

 For information and registration, go to our website at:

 http://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu/workshops

 or email Pamela Snow at:  psnow@fas.harvard.edu