STEM Ed Announcement: Doors to the World

This is not a UMass program

 We are currently recruiting applicants for an exciting new program on
 global children's literature in the early grades. Please share the
 information below with PreK-3 teachers and librarians.

 Join us for Doors to the World, July 13-16, 2015, an exceptional summer
 institute where you will explore diversity and representation in
 international children's literature and create resources you can use in
 your classroom to integrate global picture books and other materials
 into your teaching.

  Apply now! https://www.fivecolleges.edu/partnership/doors-to-the-world

 Application deadline is Friday, June 12.

 Eligibility: Full-time PreK-3 teachers and librarians are eligible to
 apply.

 Hours: 9:30 am-4:30 pm daily

 Location: The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, 125 West Bay Road,
 Amherst, MA 01002

 The institute is free of charge. Lunch, refreshments and materials will
 be provided and 28 PDP-eligible hours will be documented.

 For more information, visit the Partnership webpage

 https://www.fivecolleges.edu/partnership

 or contact me with specific questions.

 Marla Solomon
 Director, Five College Partnership Programs
 msolomon@fivecolleges.edu

 All the best,