STEM Ed Announcement: Simple Machines for Kids, Computer Science Camp

This is not a UMass program

 Jr.Tech's two FUN and SUPER-INTERESTING STEM workshops for 4th - 7th
 graders with limited space still available.

 Reserve your child's seat today at http://www.juniortech.org

 Simple Machines for Kids

 For the child who wants to take apart everything.
 Simple machines help make our daily work easier and are everywhere! Is
 your child curious about what's hidden inside every day machines &
 structures or interested in devices that can make tough jobs easier?
 Using the LEGO Simple Machine kits, students have fun learning and
 building the six types of simple machines: lever, pulley, inclined
 plane, wedge, screw, and wheel and axle.
 Grades 4, 5 & 6.
 Monday, July 20th
 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
 Barnstable United School
 Fee: $85 (includes use of kit)

 Computer Science Camp for Kids

 For the child who loves computer science, solving fun coding puzzles,
 and learning basic programming skills.
 Does your student want more access to computer science? We've developed
 this intro level to basic computer science coding program using
 Code.org drag and drop software and games. In this three-day camp,
 students will write their first code and computer programs!
 Eighteen hours of instruction. Grades 5, 6 & 7.
 Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, July 22nd - 24th
 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
 Barnstable United School
 Fee:  $245.00

 Enroll www.juniortech.org