 Subject:  Save The Date:  Science Quest on Oct 24!

 REGISTRATION OPENING SOON for Science Quest at UMass Amherst.
 Saturday, October 24, 2015

 Once again, were welcoming all high school students in grades 10, 11
 and 12 to sign up and attend Science Quest at UMass Amherst!  Spend the
 day on campus and participate in a variety of engaging and exciting
 science and engineering presentations, demonstrations, and lab tours!

 It is ENTIRELY FREE (including lunch!), and a great opportunity for
 students to:

 -See and do hands-on science-related activities, demonstrations, lab
 - tours and mini-experiments

 -Learn about the cutting-edge research going on at UMass

 -Meet UMass professors, grad students, and like-minded peers

 -Have lunch for free at our award-winning dining facilities

 -See why our school consistently ranks in the top tier of public
 - research universities

 A student panel and UMass representatives will be on hand to talk about
 the UMass student experience, preparing college applications, and
 applying to UMass as an undergraduate.  Please visit the link below for
 all the details!

 SCIENCE QUEST

 Saturday, October 24, 2015 (9:30am-3:40pm)

 Integrated Science Building (ISB)

 661 North Pleasant Street

 University of Massachusetts

 Amherst, MA 01003

 http://www.umass.edu/massnanotech/scienceQUEST/

 This event is open to all 10th, 11th and 12th graders, teachers,
 parents and chaperones.

 We hope to see you there!