STEM Ed Announcement: Physics Teacher Position

This is not a UMass Amherst program

 Quaboag Regional Middle / High School is seeking an energetic,
 collaborative, student-centered educator in our Science department to
 teach a variety of physics courses.

 ?QRMHS is comprised of two Innovation Schools (9-12) and (7-8) with a
 STEM-oriented focus. QRMHS was recently named Silver Medalist by US
 News & World Report and on the Top 50 High Schools in Massachusetts.

 Candidates should have:
 o Massachusetts educator licensure; experience preferred but not
 required;
 o Strong content knowledge in Physics;
 o Possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a
 team-oriented, collaborative environment;
 o Possesses excellent organization skills;
 o Proven ability to effectively identify and apply new technologies;

 o Possesses strong written and oral communication skills;

 The mission of the Quaboag Regional School District is to form a
 partnership with parents and the community to prepare our diverse
 population of students to become lifelong learners in a nurturing, safe
 environment with high expectations so they will become responsible,
 productive citizens in an ever-changing global society. Most
 importantly, decisions are made in the best interests of our students.

 Mary M. LaFreniere
 Principal
 Quaboag Regional Middle / High School
 413-436-5991 X1906