PV STEMNet Announcement: Manufacturing Day Celebration - Oct 1 at GCC

See more news and events at www.pvstem.net and
 on www.facebook.com/pvstemnet
 ======================================

 Dear Teachers,

 Please let your students and families know about the
 Celebrate Manufacturing Day at Greenfield Community College

 Thurs Oct 1 starting at 5pm

 This event offers you, your students and their families a chance to
 meet local manufacturers, and

 learn about some of GCCs grant-funded training programs in advanced
 manufacturing

 and engineering technology  some are currently FREE of charge, and
 could be

 a great choice for seniors in the Spring or following graduation.

 At the event, there is also free food  assemble your own potato,
 prizes, and

 it is followed by a talk at 7pm:  North from the Springfield Armory II:
 Local Industrial DNA

 sponsored by the Pioneer Valley Institute.

 Susan

  Celebrate Manufacturing Day! Save the Date and Time! Manufacturing Day
 Celebration Oct 1, 5-7 pm Join a celebration of Manufacturing  Our
 History  Our Future Students, Parents, Families, Everyone! Join us in
 the Core Lobby at GCC's Main Campus and learn about GCC's own
 manufacturing programs, followed by a presentation from 7-9 pm on the
 Pioneer Valley's industrial heritage. Funding provided by the Advanced
 Manufacturing Futures Program managed by MassDevelopment. ,MFG Day,Amp
 It Up Logo

  "Susan Reyes" <ReyesS@gcc.mass.edu>