[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
STEM Ed Announcement: Apply for ASPIRE 2016!
- To: xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: STEM Ed Announcement: Apply for ASPIRE 2016!
- From: "Mort Sternheim" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:58:51 -0400
This is a UMass Amherst program
Contact information is below.
Apply for ASPIRE 2016!
Apply to be a part of the 16th annual APSIRE program in the Polymer
Science and Engineering Department at the University of Massachusetts
Amherst! Sponsored by the Polymer Science and Engineering department,
ASPIRE runs for 5 consecutive Saturday mornings commencing on Jan 9,
2016 [9, 16, 23, 30 and February 6 (Snow Date Feb 13)]. We are looking
for students in 10-12th grade interested in science, technology and
engineering. In this no-cost program, graduate students will guide you
through the experience of research in a science and engineering lab. As
a part of our program, you:
- Get hands-on experience in a science and engineering lab
- Do experiments in polymer chemistry, physics, and engineering
- Learn about electron microscopes and 3D printers
- Plan and run your own one-day independent project
Apply online at http://goo.gl/forms/NzkOIj4B6o
Deadline for submission of applications is Nov 30th, 2015
For more information, check out our facebook page
Subscribe to the STEM Ed. RSS feed at: