STEM Ed Announcement: Metacognition Webinar

This is not a UMass Amherst program.

 We invite members of the scientific community to register for the
 upcoming webinar, Metacognition.  This webinar is for everyone using
 InTeGrate (SERC; http://serc.carleton.edu/integrate) materials to help
 improve our collective teaching of this important learning skill.  Your
 colleagues, administrators and other instructors are all welcome to
 participate. Please register soon to ensure the webinar will run.

 Metacognition (Karl Wirth, Macalester College)

 Tue, Nov 17, 2015, 9 am Pacific | 10 am Mountain | 11 am Central | 12
 pm Eastern
 Please register by November 16.

 More details about the webinar can be found on the event page (linked
 above), and the schedule for this year's series can be found below.  If
 you missed previously-offered webinars, we have posted the presentation
 slides and a recording of each on their event pages (linked from
 http://serc.carleton.edu/integrate/workshops/webinars/index.html).
 Please share with anyone you think may be interested in attending the
 upcoming webinars or viewing the recordings from the previous
 offerings.

 Upcoming 2015-2016 Webinars
 (http://serc.carleton.edu/integrate/workshops/webinars/index.html)
 Dealing with Copyright: (Sean Fox, Science Education Resource Center at
 Carleton College)
 Fri, Dec 4, 2015, 9 am Pacific | 10 am Mountain | 11 am Central | 12 pm
 Eastern
 Getting Ready to Pilot: (Monica Bruckner, Science Education Resource
 Center at Carleton College)
 Thu, Jan 7, 2015, 9 am Pacific | 10 am Mountain | 11 am Central | 12 pm
 Eastern

 Jennifer A. Hanselman, Ph.D.
  Associate Professor, Department of Biology
  Westfield State University
  Wilson Hall - Room 220
  577 Western Ave.
  Westfield, MA 01086