[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
STEM Ed Announcement: Evening Instructors Needed, Blueprint, Metrology, CNC and Math
- To: xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: STEM Ed Announcement: Evening Instructors Needed, Blueprint, Metrology, CNC and Math
- From: "Mort Sternheim" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 19:40:23 -0500
Math teachers, tech ed teachers and machinists -- want to earn a little extra in the
evenings teaching motivated adults?
There is an immediate need for instructors for adult education classes in
All courses are held between the hours of 4:00pm and 9:15pm
The classes are held at the Franklin County Technical School in Turners Falls, MA.
1)Manufacturing Math Instructor â?? 6:30pm â?? 9:15pm
Teach arithmetic and a little trigonometry applied to manufacturing in a
20-hour evening course with a curriculum provided. One course begins January 25th,
and the other begins March 28th.
2) Blueprints Instructor â?? substitute â?? 4:00pm â?? 6:30pm
Teach basic machine trades blueprint reading. Curriculum provided.
Three 15-hour courses between January and March.
3) Metrology Instructor â?? mostly 6:30 â?? 9:15pm, a couple are 4:00 -6:30.
Teach basic metrology applicable to manufacturing careers. Two 15 hour
introductory courses. Starts week of Jan 25
4) CNC Mill and Lathe Instructor â?? 4:00 â?? 9:15pm approximately
2-3 eves/week from March to May.
An official position announcement for Precision Machining Technology Instructor -
Computer Numeric Control (CNC) Machines can be found here, and you can
apply to this listing for any of the above positions:
Please contact me with any questions:
Subscribe to the STEM Ed. RSS feed at: