STEM Ed Announcement: Substitute Needed for Springfield Public Schools Outdoor Environmental Program (ECOS)

Springfield Public Schools, ECOS program is an outdoor environmental program for all students in grades 4-7. The cityâ??s 750-acre Forest Park is our classroom. We are looking for a substitute teacher.  Strong management skills with various grade levels are required. Must be able and willing to work outdoor, in all weather conditions, with children in grades 4 through 7. Science background is helpful but not required. Job is on an as needed basis.

 Interested candidates should contact:

 Ron St. Amand
 Director of Science
 413-787-7158