STEM Ed Announcement: High School Programming Contest

Dear High School Computing Educator,

 The Computer Science and Information Technology department at Western
 New England University would like to invite teams of high school
 students and their coaches to attend our 32nd annual High School
 Programming Contest.  The contest will be held from 8:00 a.m. - 1:45
 p.m. on Friday March 18th.

 Teams usually consist of four students and teams may doe in C, C++, Java
 or Python. We will provide the contest environment and problems well as
 lunch.  Please spread the word to other high schools who may be
 interested.

 To register, please contact Heidi Ellis at: ellis@wne.edu

 deadline is Friday March 4th.

 Heidi