  Underwater World" through a fast paced series of presentations that are
  related to STEM topics.

  When: 9am to Noon
        Friday, March 4, 2016

  Where:  Double Tree Hotel and Conference Center
          Ferncroft Rd.
          Danvers, Mass.
          (ample free parking on site)

  How to register:

          Free admission with advance reservation for Secondary School
 Students
  and their teachers.

   Send a list of the names of those attending to George Buckley, Marine
  Careers Program Coordinator at gbuckley@fas.harvard.edu by February 14.

   Please be sure to have permission of your school administration
  and transportation arranged.   Include your school name, address,
 phone number,
  your email and cell phone contact number as well as the grade levels
 of the
  students.     We will confirm within 48 hours

   Questions can be forwarded to:
     George Buckley
    email:  gbuckley@fas.harvard.edu  phone:  617-998-8597

  Program:

         The Great White Sharks of Cape Cod:
         up close and personal:
         Research that has bettered our understanding of
        this dynamic animal

         How technology has aided investigations at sea
         Hands on/minds on research at sea on board
         the Research Vessel NAUTILUS
         with the Center for Ocean Exploration

         The Great Blue Holes of Belize:
         a research project studying these unusual
         structures and their unique habitats.

         The New England Aquarium programs for students:
         volunteer opportunities, internships, special programs
         and careers

         Making a career in the ocean sciences:
         a panel discussion about marine careers
        with ample opportunities for questions

         The Boston Sea Rovers Summer Internship program:
         see the dynamic things the interns do,
        hear about how valuable the program has been to them,
         meet our latest intern and learn how to apply.