[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
STEM Ed Announcement: Parks As Classroom
- To: xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: STEM Ed Announcement: Parks As Classroom
- From: "Mort Sternheim" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 21:20:37 -0500
This is not a UMass Amherst program.
Contact information is below.
Parks As Classrooms. Forests and Parks on Wheels. Project Learning Tree.
Please note - New Cell Phone number: 617/699-2387
Mailing Address: c/o Skinner State Park, PO Box 91, Hadley, MA 01035
Office Location: Skinner State Park, 20 Skinner State Park Road, Hadley,
Workshops for Preschool Educators in March - Two dates to chose from -
- Saturday, March 12, 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Great Falls Discovery Center,
- Turners Falls, MA $15. Please pre-register by March 5.
- Saturday, March 26, 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Trailside Museum, Milton,
- MA, $20 includes museum admission. Please pre-register by March 19.
Project Learning Tree's Environmental Experiences for Early Childhood
PreK-K curriculum connects young learners with the natural world by building
on what's already familiar to them, using multi-sensory teacher-led and
Thematic units are flexible for the teacher and follow typical
pre-school routines. Participate in and discuss activities in a collegial
atmosphere, learn more about Project Learning Tree, receive the curriculum
guide and supporting materials. Convenient location. Plenty of time after
the workshop to explore the indoor displays and the grounds. For questions
or to pre-register, please contact Gini.Traub@state.ma.us, 413/584-6788.
Project Learning Tree is the environmental education program of the
American Forest Foundation and is sponsored in Massachusetts by the
Department of Conservation and Recreation with support from the
Massachusetts Forest Alliance.
Subscribe to the STEM Ed. RSS feed at: