[Stemed-l] UMassk12.net and pvstem.net Updates

UMassk12.net and pvstem.net Updates

As you may have noticed, these sites have been unavailable for web pages or email for over a month due to technical issues. We hope that UMassk12.net will be online in the next few days. Pvstem.net will be back online sometime later, probably with a different format.

One change that you have already seen is that we are using a UMass program for sending out STEM Ed and PVSTEMNet announcements.  This has several advantages:

 Let me know if you have questions or comments.

Mort Sternheim