[Stemed-l] Fwd: Science On State Street

From: Christa McAuliffe Center <epagliuca@framingham.edu>
Sent: March 22, 2016 6:07:57 AM EDT
To: mort@umassk12.net
Subject: Science On State Street

Save the Date!
The Second Annual Science on State Street Science Extravaganza will be on
Saturday, April 23, 2016
April 23, 2016
10:00am - 2:00pm
Framingham State University Campus

Learners of all ages engage in exciting science and engineering explorations hosted on Framingham State University's green, leafy campus.
Activities include hands-on experiences in biology, chemistry, physics, food science, robotics and engineering, featured presentations by FSU faculty and invited scientists, conversations and performances that explore the interaction between science and the arts, and stunning HD planetarium programs.

Christa McAuliffe Center, 100 State Street, Framingham, MA 01701
Sent by epagliuca@framingham.edu in collaboration with
Constant Contact