[Stemed-l] Summer Professional Development Institutes from MITS

Hello,

We hope this email finds you well and you are enjoying the beginnings of spring! Here at the Museum Institute for Teaching Science, we are gearing up for our summer professional development programs. We wanted to share these opportunities with you, and we hope that you will pass them on to anyone else that you think could benefit.

Registration is open for our Summer Professional Development Institutes offered in five Massachusetts regions: Metro-South, Merrimack, Southeast, Cape Cod, and North Shore. These programs kick off with an introductory day in June and include a week-long institute in July.  Please see the attached brochure for additional information. If you have any questions, please direct them to Brianna Wilkinson (bwilkinson@mits.org).

Thank you, and we hope to see you this summer!

Brianna Wilkinson
Assistant Director of Education
MITS
www.mits.org