[Stemed-l] Fwd: Courses in Biotech Project Management, Biotech 101 & More Start Soon!

From: MassBioEd Foundation <communications@massbioed.org>
Sent: March 29, 2016 1:34:10 PM EDT
To: mort@umassk12.net
Subject: Courses in Biotech Project Management, Biotech 101 & More Start Soon!

Spring 2016 Courses are Here!
Are you or your colleagues looking to enhance leadership or technical skills this spring? Check out the MassBioEd Foundation's course lineup for Spring 2016 & register today!

We also want to invite you to next week's Forum for MassBio members: Tough Finding Talent where will share job trends research and get your feedback on filling life sciences roles at your company. See more details below - we hope to see you there!

SPRING COURSES

Biotechnology Project Management
April 6 - May 11
Wednesdays, 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
This course helps executives, researchers, technicians, and managers understand the role of project management and how their job fits into the overall drug development process. We use experiential learning labs, class participation and real life examples to maximize your learning.

April 27-28, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
A course designed specifically for the non-scientists, Biotech 101 is for those who are new to the life sciences industry and need to have a better understanding of the science and technology that drives the industry.

Wednesday, May 11, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This session will provide insight on the main challenges in moving from technical contributor to manager, help identify the traits of successful leaders, and guide participants in how to acquire and strengthen leadership skills. The format is highly interactive with a focus on practical techniques and applications in current roles.

If your company has 100 or fewer employees you may be eligible to receive up to 50% reimbursement for the cost of training under the State's Workforce Training Fund Express Grant Program.
UPCOMING FORUM
Wednesday, April 6, 8:00 am - 10:00 am

Job listings were up 36.5% in the biopharma industry in 2015 in Massachusetts. Just how difficult is it to fill key positions? Here is your chance to share your story and also get results.

MassBioEd will provide job trend data you haven't seen before and, with real-time polling on job hiring and a moderated discussion, your input becomes part of finding new solutions to talent development in Massachusetts.

Green

Massachusetts Biotechnology Education Foundation, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139
Sent by communications@massbioed.org in collaboration with
Constant Contact