[Stemed-l] Fwd: OEB Science Cafe Tomorrow Night

From: Andrew John Smith <andrewjohnsmith123@gmail.com>
Sent: April 6, 2016 4:47:14 PM EDT
Subject: OEB Science Cafe Tomorrow Night

Hello all,

The next OEB Science Cafe is tomorrow - Thursday, April 7th. Please join us for "Fast & Furious: physical extremes of animal movement" with Zanne Cox. Zanne studies the physics of movement from a diversity of perspectives, including water locomotion and land locomotion, the ability to move fast, and the ability to withstand strong forces. Zanne is a true problem-solver and has been known to custom build equipment in order to answer tough questions. Come learn about her work!

Details: Thursday, April 7th 6-7pm at the Nacul Center near downtown Amherst (592 Main St, Amherst)

Pizza will be provided! Parking at the Nacul Center is limited so please try to carpool or take the bus (the stop is right next to the building).

*We work hard to make science more accessible and we're always looking for ways to improve. Please take a minute to fill out this very short survey so we can make Science Cafe even better!*

http://goo.gl/forms/6MsRvwr3q8

For more info, please visit: www.oebsciencecafe.org

Please distribute this information to anyone that may be interested.

I hope to see you there!

Science Cafe Team

The Science Café series is organized by graduate students in the Organismic and Evolutionary Biology (OEB) program at UMass. We strive to bring engaging conversations about science to broad audiences by hosting Science Café events throughout the year.