[Stemed-l] Invitation to Teach Western Mass Educator Networking Event - May 7th!]

Subject: Invitation to Teach Western Mass Educator Networking Event -
May 7th!
From:    careers@teachwesternmass.com

Hello,

Join us on Saturday, May 7th, for our Teach Western Mass Educator
Networking Event!  The event will be held at Holyoke High School in
Holyoke, MA from 2:00 â?? 5:00 pm.

Teach Western Mass represents 23 schools serving more than 11,000
students in Western Massachusetts, including the Springfield
Empowerment Zone Partnership, Holyoke Public Schools, UP Education
Network, and other Springfield Charter School partners.

The Educator Networking event will provide an opportunity to meet with
leaders of each of our partner schools and learn more about how
theyâ??re giving teachers the opportunity to help drive the
transformation of Western Mass schools.  For teaching candidates,
bring your resume and participate in initial interviews for positions
within our network of schools.

Light refreshments will be provided, as well as a chance to win an
Amazon giftcard!

Click here to learn more and register to attend!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11wlcAwBXbzVunwbIfXJ6swvOlwfrTSWHA-PsG2iXMvM/viewform?c=0&w=1

We hope that you will share this event with others in your network,
and we hope to see you May 7th!

Best,
Teach Western Mass team