[Stemed-l] 2 Science Position in Brooklyn New York

Upper School Science Teacher

Mary McDowell, a small independent Quaker school for students with learning disabilities, has two co-teaching positions available in the high school science department due to our expansion. The ideal candidate would have at least a bachelor’s degree and a passion for science education. An understanding of special education students is a plus.

We are an expanding high school with a small, supportive staff. The positions require flexibility, creativity and dedication

Please email Seth at Sethk@mmfsnyc.org