[Stemed-l] Readorium, bringing reading comprehension to the next generation

Readorium is a reading comprehension program that teaches students from
3rd-8th grade the reading comprehension strategies needed to understand
complex science text. We engage students with whole science chapter
books that assume zero content knowledge at the beginning and expect a
level of expertise by the time the students complete the book.

I am attaching for you our brochure and the results of our field test
data. As part of the funding process for the Department of Education,
we had to prove efficacy by running the field tests. We found that
students who read 10  books saw growth of a whole year in reading
comprehension and those who read more saw even more growth than that.

We are also, extremely excited to announce that we were just awarded the
CODiE for best English/Language Arts/Reading Instructional Solution for
2016. It is an honor we strive to hold for years to come.

Please feel free to forward my contact information as well as the
attached documents to anyone you feel would benefit with this
information.Have a wonderful day!

Reem Fakhry
Literacy Director
(201)282-8859
reem.fakhry@readorium.com
Skype username reemfakhry
http://www.readorium.com
http://www.facebook.com/readorium
follow us on twitter @Readorium

Good morning,
Thank you so much for your time on Friday. I appreciate you having taken the time out to call me back and discuss how you might be able to advertise Readorium to the STEM programs in your network. Just as a reminder: