[Stemed-l] Fwd: NEACT in the Berkshires Aug 8-11

From: Barbara Lamont <bobbielamont27@gmail.com>
Sent: June 6, 2016 7:16:33 AM EDT
To: Bobbie Lamont <blamont@groton.org>
Subject: NEACT in the Berkshires Aug 8-11

Chemistry teacher professional development opportunity. Please share with your group members:

NEACT Summer Conference is August 8-11, 2016

Time to register for the New England Association of Chemistry Teachers Summer Conference!

Enjoy the beauty, culture, and recreation of the Berkshires in the summertime from the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts in North Adams, MA.

The theme is "Chemistry, Naturally!"

PDPs and MCLA graduate level credit are available.

All inclusive fee including room and board for four days is $400. Families are welcome to accompany attendees at a reduced charge and enjoy the region.

For more information, the "NEACT 2016 Summer Conference Program.pdf" download and  registration link may be accessed at http://www.neact.org/summer-conference and http://neact.org/