From: Deborah Habib <email@example.com>
Sent: June 8, 2016 2:46:47 PM EDT
Subject: Free sust. ag workshop for H.S. teachers
Developing Curriculum in Sustainable Food Production
Professional Development Workshop for High School Teachers
Facilitated by Deb Habib of Seeds of Solidarity
9 am to 3 pm on Wednesday 7/27 & 8/3; 9 am to 12 pm on Wednesday 8/17
at Greenfield Community College
Bring principles of sustainable agriculture into your teaching.
• Develop new or revise existing curricula and projects.
• Put ideas into practice in GCC’s gardens and greenhouse.
• Come alone or bring a team!
• This workshop is free and offers a $50 dollar stipend.
• Workshop completion earns 15 PDP’s.
• Participants must attend all sessions.
This training is being offered free of charge with funding from a USDA Secondary Education, Two-Year Post-Secondary and Agriculture in the K-12 classroom Challenge Grant.
For more information:
Farm and Food Systems Coordinator
Greenfield Community College
1 College Drive
Greenfield, MA 01301
Hours: M, T, W roughly 7:45 to 2:00. Please be assured that I will respond promptly upon return to campus.
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
_______________________________________________ Stemed-l mailing list Stemedfirstname.lastname@example.org https://list.umass.edu/mailman/listinfo/stemed-l