[Stemed-l] Summer STEM Professional Development Opportunity

STEM educators

Parachutes, clean water, and STEM, oh my!

Professional Development Workshop
for K-8 Teachers on
Next Generation Science Standards and Massachusetts STE

Please read the attached flyer for a sweet PD opportunity this summer at
Elms College

*Mrs Lise LeTellier*
*K-12 Springfield Diocese STEM Professional Development Steering
Committee Chair*

*Science Department ChairHolyoke Catholic High SchoolChicopee, MA 01013*
*413-331-2480 ext 3322 <413-331-2480%20ext%203322>*

*â??We do Scienceâ?? Ask. Plan. Investigate. Analyze. Communicate. *
Mort could you please share this Professional Development opportunity for STEM educators