[Stemed-l] Geek is Glam: SAVE THE DATE!

cid:image001.jpg@01D1CD5C.21D33470

Tammy Breen

Assistant Manager for Program Development

Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts
81 Gold Star Boulevard, Worcester, MA 01606
Phone: 800-462-9100 (in MA) or 413-584-2602 x3608

Fax: 413-536-1383

www.gscwm.org

tbreen@gscwm.org

Forget the box, just think outside! Current Girl Scout or not, we’ve got a memorable summer camp experience for your girl.

facebookTwitter linkedin Pintrest ig-badge-24 cid:image007.png@01CEE138.06C5D650

Important Notice: This transmission, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact our office immediately and destroy or delete hard copies, electronic copies, and any accompanying information or attachments.