The Virtual High School (VHS, a non-profit organization offering online high school and middle school courses), is seeking online course instructors for AP Computer Science A and
other Java-based computer science courses for the 2016-2017 academic year (September 2016 - May 2017). Teachers with whom we contract will be paid a stipend per semester, based on course enrollment. An online training program will be provided at no charge,
for all selected applicants. Applicants are required to successfully complete the online training program prior to teaching for VHS.
VHS teachers are experienced teachers who are highly qualified and certified in their subject area. They are:
· Passionate about their subject area
· Certified in the discipline in which they teach
· Outstanding and experienced educators
· Self-starters who are motivated to participate in this program
· Are self-disciplined
· Dedicated and student-centered
· Have excellent written communication skills.
Associate Dean of STEM
The Virtual High School
_______________________________________________ Stemed-l mailing list Stemedfirstname.lastname@example.org https://list.umass.edu/mailman/listinfo/stemed-l