[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Stemed-l] Future Goals - Hockey Scholar - a free resource
The NHL, NHL Players' Association, and Boston Bruins have paid for an online STEM program for middle schools across Massachusetts called Future Goals - Hockey ScholarTM
. This resource is available for you and your classroom in September:
Future Goals - Hockey ScholarTM leverages the exciting game of hockey to teach students foundation STEM concepts while developing inquiry and critical thinking skills.
- Provided by: National Hockey League (NHL®), the National Hockey League Players’ Association (NHLPA) and The Boston Bruins
- Recommended Placement: 4th- 7th Grade - Science, Math, and Technology
- Standards Alignment: Next Generation Science, Common Core, Massachusetts Science and Technology/Engineering Framework
- Course Length: 3-4 hours (twelve 15-20 minute modules)
- Demo Video and Curriculum Guide
As an official partner of the Massachusetts DOE Office of Digital Learning, this course is aligned to the 2016 MA Science and Technology/Engineering Framework as well as NGSS and Common Core. Last year, Hockey Scholar reached over 11,000 students across Massachusetts in its pilot year and we are excited for year #2!
Your school will receive unlimited student and teacher access to the program, as well as ongoing implementation support from EverFi, all at no charge. If you are interested in a demo or learning more, please contact:
Stemed-l mailing list